Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Update

Hey Guys! I know it's been forever! Or it literally feels like forever! I hope you all had a fabulous summer and thanksgiving break!! Now here come the winter holidays! :) 
So this is just an update to let you all know I'm still alive. ;) I've just been busy with school and sports. HA HA! I really encourage you guys to be playing your guitars everyday. I'll also be answering the Q & A questions from the last post, in this post.


  1. Response to Blogger Girl: I've been playing guitar for about 3 years now.                                   
  2. Anonymous: My favorite cord to play is the G cord.                                                                     
  3. Princess of Genovea: First off, love your username:P and thank you! And I got my guitar at a small store called the Roberts. 
  4. Rebecca Baldwin: That's a good question, Probably because I had a lot of friends who played and it made me want to play too! :) 
  5. And another Anonymous: Ha Ha, thanks for the comment! And yes, yes I do.                                 
Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment